Long Haul Application
For long-distance truck and bus fleets driving across wide areas and distances on clean terrains, tires need to have a great deal of focus on:
- High mileage
- Durability over long distances
- Overall cost-per-kilometer (CpK)
What Makes a Long Haul tire application?
- Heavy Loads and High Speeds for Extended Periods of Time.
- Primarily Interstate or Divided Highways.
Giti Tire has spent decades created tire patterns to serve the exact needs for long-haul usage, and have received accolades from fleets around the world delivering goods across long distances.
- One Way Travel Distance Generally Exceeds 500 Kms.
- Vehicle Annual Mileage – 130,000 Kms to 325,000 Kms.
- One Way Distance Only Based On Highways.
- Average Speed is Between 80 – 100 Kms at Full Load.